Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sexy Mens Scented Wax Tarts

Wax tarts is just something I love to burn in my tart burner.  I've been making tarts for years, and just burning them here at home.  Then decided to make extra and put them on my artfire shop to sell.
http://www.threesisterssoap.artfire.com
The tarts are placed in 2 ounce containers and I recommend that they be divided up.  Some are pretty strong and won't need the whole tart in the burner.

I scent my tarts pretty heavy since I really like to make the most of the scent.  I have to say for those who do not know, some fragrances are just light in nature.  By saying this I mean, they are not the strong in your face scent.  Each fragrance is what it is, either strong or light.  And by adding more fragrance to the wax will do no good.  I experience this as well in soap.  You can only put so much fragrance in a soap batch, and you cannot overload it just because you feel like it.  It doesn't work this way.  A light fragrance will have it's own characteristics no matter what.  So when you order a scented wax product and it is not in your face strong you must consider why?

People on youtube will do a tart haul and smell their new tarts they ordered and they will give their impressions of how they like the scents.  Which is fine so do, a show and tell about something they just bought and want to give an opinion.
But as they say the proof is in the pudding and you really need to test out the tart to see how it throws.  There is really no way around it.  What it smells like in the container, may not do justice until it is burned. 

Women love the smell of a man with a nice cologne on.  It just screams sexy.  I've made some tarts to go along with that theme.  Mens scents to fragrance your home.  Let's face it in todays society we have so many various things going on, whether a woman is dating, not married, or married, husband is on deployment, or other issues like work that keep a couple apart.  Just having that nice scent to smell makes a big difference.  Makes it nice to have something comforting to smell.



I have 11 new scents and they are listed on my artfire with scent descriptions to tell you how each smells.  Please go have a look. 


I also have a video: Which I should add this is not for the faint of heart.  LOL!


It just shows the tarts up close and well a few other things up close.

Just wanted to share with you my thoughts and my new tarts.  I think it should
be a great concept to the way of thinking about tarts.  I am just not so thrilled about all the same old same old scents.  I mean how many times can you burn a fruity scent, a clean scent, a bakery scent.  Which are all great in their own right, but lets face it nothing is nicer than the smell of a man.

So with that I will end my rant.  I hope I've given you something to think about and thanks for watching/reading. 
I will continue to grow my tart selections and fragrances.  I hope this gives you something new to think about, as it did me.

Take care and many thanks to my subscribers.  I certainly appreciate that you subscribed.  God Bless You All  until next time

Debby
Three Sisters Soap

1 comment:

  1. Yep, Gap Heaven the man, looks pretty darned good and so does the wax tart! Great video and tarts, Debby. xx Suzy

    ReplyDelete